Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Talking about the weather 24x7

May is coming!!

Me ++ along with everyone else is expecting more sunny days. Like real sunny days without the pretty snow?!


April was supposed to be the start of spring since the flowers have started blooming everywhere. But it somehow described 'a perfect depiction of Swedish weather.' Things were funny in April, how I woke up on a sunny day yet it rained ice in the afternoon. Even sometimes the weather could change 3 or 4 times within a short time, like 'I swear it was sunny 5 minutes a go but look now it's snowing!'

I'm not complaining here, 'weather' is just a very good choice of topic. Anywhere, anytime. You can just casually say "today's weather is so nice" if you don't know what to say. Either you really mean it or not, weather has always been something people put attention to. Weather application is too, very appreciated. Going out without checking today's temperature sounds like a terrifying idea - speaking of personal experiences where I did not wear proper shoes and my toes got frozen badly.

How about now? Have I addapted well? ...I think so? At least now it is easier for me to dress accordingly, somehow reminds me of how I've lost my gloves & broke my umbrella several times (things that happen probably from my natural habit to be clumsy all the time).

No comments:

Post a Comment