Friday, July 15, 2016

(Not) My Kind of Day

Here i am, enjoying the super-fine Chocolate Chip Cream in everyone's theoretically favourite coffee shop in the world!

Obviously, I'm here for some reasons.
  • It's my second day back home after a short vacation to grandma's place. I simply don't want to just spend the remaining days by staying at home. It was a torture to just spend your free time doing nothing (if only laying around in bed watching tv shows count to 'doing nothing'). Anyways, it's the second month since i left my job, and i have this thought of "why don't I just go out and not become a couch potato." Thanks to this sudden homework! The one i'm finishing right now, despite writing this paragraph.
  • Coffee shop has the ambience that helps me to concentrate better. The sound of cash register, the good music playing from some corners, the busy-baristas activities, the different kind of coffee ordered by the customers (which mostly i haven't heard about before since they are not on the menus, i don't know where they know them, or maybe they are just personal favourites). I sometimes took a few minutes stop from doing whatever i'm doing, and just stare at what's happening around. It's just interesting to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment